Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

SLANT Exchange

I participated in the first month of SLANT Exchange which is where you get to meet two teachers and send a box to one with items for the months theme.


 The first theme was "My Favorite Things" and my partner, Lynda sent me an awesome box of goodies.  I coach cheerleading so many of the items related to that.  She even included a really cute card with spirit stickers on it!  I also teach Language Arts and she included the book 100 cupboards which was a great pick because I've already had a student request that I add that book to my classroom library.


Lynda wrote a sweet note inside of the card.  It was a lot of fun getting to know my partners.  Thank you again Lynda for the great box of goodies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

#navbar-iframe { visibility:hidden; height:0px; display:none; }