Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Introducing my first TpT product!

   I decided to jump on the Teachers pay Teachers train today with my very first product.  It is a set of 3 posters called "Check your grammar." Each one covers a different grammar topic including apostrophes, pronouns and punctuation. I created these because they are the things in writing my students miss the most and I want them to have something to always refer to. I'm very excited about learning how to make products for TpT so I will be unleashing many more things in the next few days, so be on the lookout.   Since I'm just starting out on TpT I would love any advice from those of you who have been making products for a while! To see my first product click the button below. I'd love any and all feedback!

 - TeachersPayTeachers.com 

     I'm also working on a few items that I will use for my 200 follower giveaway which I'm getting very close to!  If anyone else would like to donate something from their TpT store for the giveaway, please let me know as soon as possible.  Thanks so much.
 
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

#navbar-iframe { visibility:hidden; height:0px; display:none; }