Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Five for Friday


I haven't linked up for Five for Friday in a while but this week was full of random things so I'm excited to join in on the fun.


{ one }

Cheer camp was this week and it was a lot of fun.  My girls learned a routine for competition and we played some games I hadn't heard of before.  Has anyone ever played the looking game? It is where you sit in a circle and some one counts to three.  On three everyone immediately looks at someone and if you are looking at the same person who is looking at you then you are both out.  The last 2 people in the circle are the winners.  It is much more fun than it sounds!

{ two }

On Tuesday I went to a Matchbox Twenty and Goo Goo Dolls concert.  They both were amazing in concert.  I've always loved their older music and they played almost all of my favorite songs.  Goo Goo Dolls has a new song called "Come to Me," that I fell in love with.  

 

{ three } 

I found a new app for devotions that I absolutely love.  It is called Word and everyday there is a new picture and then a short devotion that goes along with the picture.  I've been saving the pictures and using them as wallpaper for my phone.

  


{ four } 

I can finally run a mile without stopping! I know that doesn't sound very far but when I ran track in high school I was a sprinter and it took me forever to learn how to pace myself.  I have been running at least two miles every other day and am trying to get ready for another 5k. I hope I can keep this up when school starts back!

{ five }

I'm super excited about my 200 follower extravaganza!  Click the button below to take you to the post where you can enter to win a $10 giftcard or a bundle of Teacher pay Teacher products!  I have been adding more free items to my store so make sure you check that out as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

#navbar-iframe { visibility:hidden; height:0px; display:none; }